1. My slip will only take a 38 foot boat
2. If I pull the pulpit..[which I believe extents approx.2'6" over the pointy end of the boat...so if I remove the pulpit am I at 38 feet or less?
3. Anyone know were I can get the "fill in" stainless bow rail piece after removal
4. Swim platform is 20 inches on this boat
5. Anyone ever take the pulpit off?
6. Anyone need a pulpit? lots of teak on this one
Just purchased my Chris Craft and am beginning the cosmetic makeover My bow and cabin roof are a smooth painted surface that I doubt is fibreglass but sort of looks like it. Does anyone know what this material is and how to repair the cracks and chips so I can repaint it. Thanks
Originally Posted by deb g
Where can we get a knob for slider window for a 1986 350 catalina?
We have a 1989 Chris Craft 420 Catalina.
over the winter, the "s" fell off stern plate and I cannot find. Anyone know where I can get a replacement for the entire name plate or just the "s"???
Thanks for any and all help!
Hi Chris-Crafters! My hubbie and I just bought this 1984 Chris-Craft Catalina 281 in great shape for a great price. Just needed some TLC and a little elbow grease and she's in pretty good shape. But whoever owned it before took the deck seats out and we need to find replacements for the pilot and co-pilot seats (the kind that fold up to the side) and a seat to run across the back. Any idea where we can find replacement seats for this baby as well as other assorted used and/or new Chris-Craft parts?