This is my first post about Magic Potion; my 28 ft Chris Craft Catalina, and the rebuilding I'm doing. I've owned this boat for about six years, two of which have been in the water, and the other four sitting on the hard.
I first took it out of the water to have the heads rebuilt on the 440 Chrysler. By the time that was done, it was into winter. The next spring, I ended up buying two more boats, a Doral and a 1972 Trojan F31. The Trojan soaked up all my time, energy, and enthusiasm until
1. My slip will only take a 38 foot boat
2. If I pull the pulpit..[which I believe extents approx.2'6" over the pointy end of the boat...so if I remove the pulpit am I at 38 feet or less?
3. Anyone know were I can get the "fill in" stainless bow rail piece after removal
4. Swim platform is 20 inches on this boat
5. Anyone ever take the pulpit off?
6. Anyone need a pulpit? lots of teak on this one
Just purchased my Chris Craft and am beginning the cosmetic makeover My bow and cabin roof are a smooth painted surface that I doubt is fibreglass but sort of looks like it. Does anyone know what this material is and how to repair the cracks and chips so I can repaint it. Thanks
Originally Posted by deb g
Where can we get a knob for slider window for a 1986 350 catalina?
We have a 1989 Chris Craft 420 Catalina.
over the winter, the "s" fell off stern plate and I cannot find. Anyone know where I can get a replacement for the entire name plate or just the "s"???
Thanks for any and all help!